Claim this listing
Business Incubation manager
The Business Incubation manager will develop and execute the strategy for outreach, scouting, attracting and onboarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
You may also like the job : Science Instructor
- Designing & managing the Incubation programs
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs
- Manage the day-to-day interaction with the Incubatees
- Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment, and scale- upstage
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts
- Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modeling, sales, and marketing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations, etc.
- Be the liaison for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections
- Any additional job assigned by the management within reasonable limits