For collecting and sorting out all kinds of project information in the area (factory renovation, residential and commercial real estate, infrastructure, road facilities, power & electric projects);
Responsible for promoting the networking and qualification acquisition of CHINT products required by the project;
Responsible for project quotation, preparation of technical and commercial documents for bidding;Responsible for the follow-up of all kinds of projects;
Prepare project management plan, control and manage project implementation;
Maintain active and effective communication with customers, follow up the problems before, during and after sales reflected by customers in time to ensure the effective solution of relevant problems;
Cooperate with colleagues in the region to achieve business together.
1. University degree, major in mechanical and electrical engineering;
2. 5-Years or above experience in mechanical and electrical industry;
3. 3-Years or above experience in project sales & management;
4. Experience in photovoltaic, power and engineering projects is in priority;
5. Good market and customer planning capabilities;
6. Good at communication, team spirit;
7. English for working language;
8. Responsibility, perseverance, focus on the output of results;
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.