The Business Coach at Sparkassenstiftung Fur International in Ghana will be placed in a project that is supporting returning migrants from Germany (and neighboring countries) to start a micro business upon their return to Ghana.
He/she will accompany and support the projects’ Business Training participants with the development of a business plan and the successful implementation of their business ideas.
The Business Coach acts as the responsible officer for the Business Coaching component of the project with the following tasks:
- To act as back-up support during the regular Business Coaching Sessions in cooperation with the contracted Business Coaching Consultants
- To render support in the development of business proposals to the beneficiaries
- To accompany beneficiaries during the registration processes of their business
- To monitor the implementation of the business ideas of the beneficiaries and provide coaching if and where necessary
- To identify and promote success stories of thriving business start-ups among the beneficiaries
- To manage and analyze beneficiary data and report on it
Required Skills or Experience
- Formal Education
- Master’s degree in business administration or equivalent relevant field
- Trained Coach / Business Coach
- Necessary Requirements
- Willingness to travel frequently within Ghana – also to remote areas
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Development Service Provider (BDSP) with business incubation/coaching micro-entrepreneurs in their business start-up and further business development
- Experience as an entrepreneur is a big asset
- Experience in international cooperation working with donors is an advantage
- Networking / Business environment / Business Angels
- Technical knowledge
- In-depth entrepreneurial understanding
- Know-how about legal procedures to set-up a business
- Experience with loan disbursement for business start-ups is an asset
- Process management / Organizational development
- Entrepreneurial thinking and attitude
- Coaching / Mentoring skills
- Ability to adopt to the educational level of the target group.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal relationships skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking with great attention to detail.
- Ability to lead groups, present in front of large groups.
- Ability to work towards results and prioritize activities.
- English (business fluent)
- Local languages: Twi and Ewe or any additional Northern Ghanaian languages is mandatory
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment in their responsibilities,
- Committed to the quality of their work.
- Tolerance to frustration
- Shows attitude to adapt to difficult situations, adapts without difficulty to unfavorable changes, showing confidence in the future.
- Problem Solving
- Ability to analyse and integrate data to implement actions that generate the correction of the problem and the beginning of the improvement.
- Is willing to collaborate as a team to obtain the solution.
- Positively motivates co-workers, as well as allied institutions, to fulfill assigned responsibilities.
- Anticipates situations and problems, anticipating possible risks or obstacles.
- Confronts obstacles and suggests alternative solutions.
- Ability to analyze
- Ability to analyse the circumstantial facts and meanings of a complex problem or situation.
- Assertive communication
- A form of conscious expression through which ideas, desires, opinions, feelings or rights are manifested in a congruent, clear, direct, balanced, honest and respectful manner, without the intention of hurting or harming, and acting from a perspective of self-confidence.
- Capable of choosing the best option among several to achieve the desired objective.
How To Apply
Please submit your CV and motivation letter including your salary expectations and indicate how your qualification matches the requested requirements.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit sparkassenstiftung.de.