Biomarker Data Expert
The consultancy is related to an assignment dealing with data standardisation, harmonisation of data sources, data analytics. We seek an experienced Biomarker Data expert with experience in a similar position.
- Standardisation of data, harmonisation of source data and alignment with study experts.
- Understand the requirements for various diagnostic programmes.
- Understand the requirements and design of data analysis pipelines to support various applications (Oncology, Liquid Biopsy, RNASeq etc).
- Work with the software development team to understand and design the complex Informatics and Data Visualisation features.
- Analyse the requirements for various digital experience platform (DxE) projects.
- Analyse the requirements of data analysis pipelines to support various applications.
- Write and execute test protocols to validate the features and data analysis pipelines.
- Perform system performance profiling.
- Perform test automation with Python and Java.
- Requirement gathering and analysis and writing design documents for various analysis features.
- Prepare FDA submission documentation. Write and execute test cases and be responsible for updating defect-tracking records.
- Work closely with developers to implement software features.
We are looking for a person with a minimum academic background of a Master’s degree in Biomedicine, Molecular Biology, Bio Informatics, Bio Sciences or such related fields with years of working experience in a similar position. Experience with TAMR is preferable. Also, experience with clinical studies and CRO standards would be helpful.
Should be experienced in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) bioinformatics analysis as well as with mapping, variant calling and fusion detection algorithms.
Total quality management is paramount for this position.