Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team.
As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career.
Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The purpose of the BD Analyst Role is to provide support to the Country Manager by developing and maintaining the relationship between VISA and its clients.
- Finance/Commerce, Economics, IT or Quantitative/Maths degree
- Strong technology and data analytics background
- Skilled in pulling data and drawing insights from data
- Experience in the Banking / Financial Services sector; card payment experience good to have
- Excellent client relationship and management
- Able to work with little management oversight
- Solid interpersonal skills and working with cross-functional teams
- Strategic management and creative thinking
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – Development and preparation of executive-level briefs
- Contrarian in approach to problem-solving
- Negotiation skills leading to timely and acceptable resolutions
- Self-directed and motivated
- Analytical in thought processes
- Required sales and industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of banking operations and/ or payment schemes
- Proactive and assertive
- Completer finisher sees tasks through
- Methodical & organised
- Confident and able to challenge the status quo
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.