GoalConsult is looking for passionate Banking & Microfinance Trainers to work with us. We are located at Weija, Accra, Ghana.
Minimum of a Masters degree in Banking and Finance,
Member of (Association of Bankers, Ghana)
Minimum of 10 Years in the banking profession.
Experience in Corporate Training in the Banking and Microfinance sector
Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Solid knowledge of the latest Banking laws, policies and regulations
Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Collaborate with management to identify training needs for clients.
· Schedule appropriate training sessions.
· Be able to lead seminars, workshops, training sessions, and lectures.
· Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
· Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
· Conducts training programs for administration, middle management and front line staff of banks and microfinance institutions.
· Works with management to schedule training programs
· Keeps up with and applies the latest training techniques to a corporate training environment
The ideal candidate should be able to facilitate training on one or more of the following subjects.
Marketing in banking,
Customer Care Management,
Cyber Fraud in Banking
Professional Ethics in Banking
The position is Part-time Freelance/Independent.
The salary would be commensurate with academic background and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application letter, resume and one (1) letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org