A Reputable Transport Company requires the services of:
Responsible for performing all assigned vehicle repair and maintenance works.
– Carrying out repairs and replacing damaged parts.
– Testing motor vehicles and equipment.
– Diagnosing the causes of any malfunctions.
– Carrying out inspections of completed repairs to ensure that the vehicle is safe to be driven.
– Pulling parts off vehicles and tagging them for inventory.
– Returning a customers vehicle/company vehicle in a clean condition.
– Road testing vehicles, inspecting and testing mechanical units.
– Following a checklist to ensure that all key work has been done.
– Checking engine lights, airbag systems, transmission fluids, and filters.
– Following safety policies and procedures.
– Completing administrative reports on any work performed.
– Performing routine oil changes.
– Maintaining an organized neat and safe workshop.
– Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
– Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment, and systems
– Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
Keep logs of work and report on issues
Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of electrical faults, checking the lighting systems, etc.)
– NVTI GRADE II OR I or it’s equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years experience.
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply by sending their CVs and other career details to firstname.lastname@example.org