A microfinance company is looking for dynamic individuals to fill the following position: Auditor
• Ensuring the establishment and operation of an efficient and effective financial controlling system – determining the reliability and adequacy of accounting;
• Conducting periodic examination of the accounts of the institution
• Monitoring and ensuring that all expenditures incurred have been authorized and are within budgetary provisions
• Submitting periodic audit reports on the activities of departments/units
• Verifying procurement to ensure that they conform to laid-down procedures
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree / Level 1 CIA
• At least 5 years work experience in auditing (Internal or external) preferably in the financial sector
• Effective time management skills to meet the deadlines.
• Hands on experience in dealing with financial issues with every department in the company.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their applications and CVs to:
Closing Date: 11 November, 2020