Assistant MIS Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collects data for the formulation of policies;
• Implements programmes and activities of the Unit;
• Maintains IT infrastructure of the Authority;
• Collates data for the development of guidelines on IT operation and security;
• Receive and upload data relating to the core functions of the Authority;
• Provides effective user support services in the Authority;
• Facilitates the training of staff in IT;
• Collects data for the preparation of the budget and work plan of the Unit;
• Collects data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports.
Assistant MIS Officer Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System (MIS) or any other relevant fields.
• Possession of a relevant industry skill-based certification will be an advantage.
• Must have completed national service.
• Must pass an interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Knowledge in policies and laws relating to IT.
• Networking and monitoring skills.
• Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Good knowledge in relevant IT applications.
• High integrity and ethical standards.
• Report writing skills.
• Reading skills.
You might also like these new October Jobs:
How To Apply For The Assistant MIS Officer Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: email@example.com
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020