Fisheries Commission of Ghana
Assistant Human Resource Manager
Position: Assistant Human Resource Manager
• To provide operational support in Human Resource Management for the achievement of the objectives of the Commission.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collates data for the development and management of the Human Resource database.
• Undertakes Human Resource activities on recruitment, training, performance management and welfare of the staff
• Facilitates the development and review of appropriate Iluman Resource Systems and structures i.e. scheme of service, conditions of service, establishment schedules, training policies. etc.
• Collects data for the preparation of the annual budget of the Division.
• Collects data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Division.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Human Resource Management or any related field.
• Must have completed National Service.
• Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the Fisheries Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Good leadership and management skills.
• Knowledge of Labour Laws and Regulations.
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in relevant computer applications
• High integrity and confidentiality
How To Apply For The Job
Suitable candidates can send their CVs and application letters in English to the
P.O. Box GP 630,
or submit at the Head Office of Fisheries Commission located at Ridge Near the Ridge Church School.
Closing Date: 20 December 2019