PURPOSE OF ROLE: To provide technical support to the group in applications and cloud solutions. Will work as an internal product manager for all IT solutions.
· Manage and monitor all cloud-based solutions and infrastructure to ensure integrity.
· Plan organizations cloud computing infrastructure and applications
· Proactively ensure the highest levels of all cloud solutions and infrastructure availability.
· Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
· Provide support on all cloud applications, resolve incidents and implement changes.
· Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
· Support special projects such as the implementation of new application systems, upgrades, process improvement initiatives, and business realignments.
· Develop standard operating procedures and documentation.
· Creates methodology to measure process performance against established metrics.
· Any other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the grade of the post, assigned by supervisor.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
The ability to relay technical information to non-technical users and elicit clients’ needs
Customer service skills
The ability to establish rapport with stakeholders
Attention to detail
Patience and understanding
The ability to work independently but also as a part of a team
A proactive attitude
Ability to work to deadlines and give realistic estimates
Willingness to learn.
Professional Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computing, from a recognized institution.
Minimum four (4) years experience in a similar role.
Proficient in Managing and Deploying Microsoft 365, SharePoint and Azure Solutions
Proficient in managing Webs services (Hosting, Domains, Subscriptions and DNS)
Certification in Microsoft 365 Administration and Azure Administration
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.