- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience providing executive support and/or experience in project management or event planning
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with providing professional administrative support to executives within a fast-paced international team environment.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling, organizing and budgeting of events.
- Experience in small-medium size office management at a multinational company including vendor/supplier management.
- Ability to tailor communications to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
About the job
As an Administrative Business Partner, you’re at the heart of your team’s business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward.
You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team’s projects.
In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things.
Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world.
We’re adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks in a timely manner with excellent attention to detail (e.g., calendar, travel, and expense management), support the team and leads to navigate internal processes, etc.
- Act as key coordinator or project lead for activities in Accra and other locations according to business needs (e.g., team off-sites, summits, events).
- Act as the focal and local point of contact internally for Google and externally with suppliers and partners.
- Handle confidential information appropriately to facilitate communication.
- Work alongside the Research Administrative Business Partner team to support the organizational strategy via organization-level initiatives.