Working Hours: 40 hours/week (Full Time)
Reports To: Training Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
The Administrative Associate will mainly provide administrative support to the Training Centre Manager, Trainers, Trainees and other Training Centre Personnel. This position requires a minimum of an HND or Degree and at least 2 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Provide administrative support to the Training Centre Manager and receive instructions from her.
- Serve as the front desk executive for the AmaliTech training centre.
- Answer queries from visitors as well as directing visitors/guests to appropriate offices.
- Ensure that the training centre is always clean and in good order; you would supervise the work of the cleaner to ensure this.
- You will be responsible for the purchasing of all logistics and groceries for the training centre.
- You will be responsible for keeping petty cash for the purchase of relevant items, disbursing money to other employees if need be, accounting for all petty cash expenses and requesting for reimbursement when the petty cash equals the minimum balance.
- You will perform any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you by your superiors as and when demanded.
- Must possess a minimum of an HND or Degree in Secretaryship and Management Studies/ Degree in Business Administration or a similar field
- Two (2) years of working experience in a similar position.
Knowledge/Skills And Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Creative problem solver with apt decision-making skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Office Applications
- Must be proactive
Key Personality Traits
- Quest for continuous improvement through learning
- Must be a good listener
- Pleasant personality
- Honesty, loyalty and integrity
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve set targets
- Must exhibit highest form of professionalism
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should visit https://smrtr.io/48jh8 and follow the instructions to apply.
Women And Persons With Disabilities Are Highly Encouraged To Apply.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Working with AMALITECH provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job. You have the opportunity of building an international career in IT and working with IT giants across Europe and the US.