The Accounts Officer will provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
• Process and post all petty cash transactions received from all the subsidiaries with the use of the sage software.
• Reconcile individual petty cash balances with physical balances.
• Assist in the timely preparation of cheques for payment.
• Manage fixed asset register.
• Take part in monthly and annual stock taking.
• Perform bank transactions after daily sales
• Account for all sales for the day(Both Physical and Electronic).
• Perform all other tasks ordered by your supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Accounting / HND Accounting
• 2 – 4 years work experience
• Willing to work on Saturdays
• Ability to drive
• Ability to work with little supervision
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 04 November, 2020