We are looking for an Accounts Officer. The officer shall be based in our Kumasi office but may from time to time be required to offer support for the operations of our sister companies and related duties.
We are a reputable textile and apparel industry dealing in uniforms and ladies clothing. We have been in existence for over three decades.
We aspire to produce for the international market in near future. We operate in Kumasi and Accra, but with our main base in the latter (Kumasi). We currently have staff strength of about 120.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Accounts Officer shall be responsible for inter alia;
• The accurate and efficient management of all accounting books of the company.
• The management of salary and compensation issues of the company.
• Supervising the warehouse/store room staff.
• Ensuring the asset register is always up to date and has sufficient information to satisfy management requirements.
• Ensuring that all other accounting related records and books are kept in the prescribed and acceptable manner.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The minimum qualification for this job is HND certificate in Accountancy.
• The prospective applicant should have a minimum work experience of four years.
• Experience in a related field would be an added advantage.
• Should either be resident in Kumasi and its immediate environs or be ready to relocate on short notice.
• Should be willing to work long hours.
• Should be innovative and proactive.
• Should be willing to work with little or no supervision.
• Should be a team player.
• Should have a keen eye for details.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send their CVs and application letters to:
Closing Date: 26 July, 2019
Late submissions of applications would not be considered.