Accounts Manager Summary
Skills Provision Ltd is currently recruiting for the position of an Accounts Manager in the Greater Accra Ghana
The employing company is a prominent retail outfit in Ghana. They require a new financial expert to help move the company forward.
Salary & Benefits
· Competitive salary (based on experience)
· Attractive benefits package available
The Accounts Manager Role
· Oversee all accounting processes and reporting. Prepare monthly and year-end financial statements. Process bank reconciliations and post all journal entries.
· Develop monthly and annual budgets and cash flow reports.
· Prepare monthly cash receipts reports.
· Establish and implement comprehensive policies and procedures for all accounting functions.
· Quarterly and year-end inventory reconciliation.
· Prepare Sales Tax Returns and Business Property Statements
Accounts Manager Requirements
· Hold a Bachelors/Masters degree in Finance
· A minimum of 8 years industry experience
· Hold secondary, industry relevant qualifications
· Excellent communication, organisation, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and handle simultaneous projects.
· Strong working knowledge of General Ledger.
· Strong working knowledge of correlation between inventory, point of sale and accounting.
· Extensive knowledge of systems operations, staff training, management procedures and organisational development.
· Strong IT skills
· Inspirational character
· A natural leader
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.
To apply for this job please visit skillsprovision.zohorecruit.eu.