Bediako Memorial Institute seeks to fill a vacancy urgently for the position of Accounts Manager.
• The Accounts Manager is the Head of the Accounts Department, and report directly to the Managing Director.
• He/she is expected to coordinate and supervise financial activities of the school to ensure proper documentation and integrity of all financial transactions
Qualification Required & Experience
• The position requires a candidate with a first degree in Accountancy from a recognied university and part qualification from a recognised professional accountancy body
• Preference shall be given to the candidate with experience in using tally accounting software to keep accounting data and produce reports.
• To fit into our business culture, you will be expected to demonstrate positive work ethic, a business mindset, strong interpersonal skills and good verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply For The Job
Send your application letter, CV, and photocopies of your certificates to:
Or Personally deliver them to our HR Office at the school,
CG-0697-1718, Kasoa CP, Off
Kasoa – Winneba Highway
Closing Date: 12 September, 2019