Website MTN Ghana
Division: Finance & Services
Department: Financial Services
Position: Accountant, Postpaid Revenue/Receivables Management & Reconciliation
Level: MTN Level 2
Reports to: Manager, Account Receivables
Accurate accounting and reporting of revenue post-paid revenue and collections. Analyse and reconciles all Post-paid subsidiary books to the Billing system and General Ledger.
• Investigate/reconcile Post Paid collection and Customer Control in MGP /cash collections report and MGP revenue report on a daily basis.
• Reverse/return wrong payment entries and adjust their respective accounts done by branches.
• Make debit and credit notes where applicable due to wrong billing and wrong account payment problems.
• Return cheque reversal of payment from customer account and their respective control accounts and inform customers accordingly.
• Reconcile all subsidiary account with their respective control accounts.
• Enter all Post-paid customer payment within all MTN Ghana Banks into the billing system and post into the general ledger on a daily basis.
• Issue receipts for bill payment received from walk-in customers and pay cheques into the bank.
• Provide support and solution to operational problems.
• Make monthly deductions on Staff, Expat Spouses call and BL Lines before the next billing cycle.
• Accurately account for and report on all post-paid collection from the branches.
• Write-off all unpaid bills from customers accounts.
• Handle the refund of deposit for cancellation of lines and for post- paid lines changing to pre-paid.
• Handle the payment of all due cheques to banks and credit dealers’ account with it.
• Export monthly post-paid revenue from tabs integration and process in MGP.
• Perform revenue recognition and balance sheet reconciliation.
• Assist in audits and fraud management
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated environment
• Performance driven environment
• Diverse cultural environment
• Group best practices & standards alignment
• Regionalization structure implication
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Accounting or Business
• 3 years relevant experience
• Knowledge in Accounting, Costing and Operational Mgt.
• Adept in the use of MGP, Excel, TABS
• Knowledge of pertinent software applications
• Accounting & reporting.
• Learning and Self-Development.
• Problem Solving.
• Result Orientation.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
NB: The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality at all times
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 13th May, 2019 to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 24 May, 2019
Attention: This is a courtesy posting and Sobiaonline is not responsible for the recruitment process or accepting applications for this listing. Kindly click on the apply for job button below to apply. Find out how Sobiaonline can help in your job search Mobile: 0245692357 (WhatsApp) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com