Accountant for Aldelia
The Accountant is in charge of Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Minimum of Degree in Accounting, Chartered
- Not less than 8 years working experience
- Must have proven experience in construction industry preferably in a senior role
Qualified applicants should apply /send their CV to
Kindly note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: 22nd May, 2020
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.