Account Officer Job Description
We are an Accounting and Audit firm with interest and stake in Energy (oil and gas), food production and processing amongst other businesses. We have been in existence for over half a decade and are looking to expand our services and products to a wider customer pool and find emerging businesses and markets, partner and see how best we can do business together. The work of accountants has become very important in this economic downturn. Hence we are looking for very diversified and intelligent accountants with a year or more’s working experience in an accounting postion who are ready to help develop modules to help businesses stay afloat and economically competitive and in turn, change their lives with our attractive salary packages and almost 100% job security.
The Account Officer be responsible for looking for and identifying potential clients (companies and individuals)
· He or She will also be required to help lead and direct the company’s Administration and Accounting team in handling and dealing with clients finances and books in accordance with GAAP and IFRS as well as be willing and ready to give tax advice to clients.
· The Account Officer will be required to be ever ready to help manage the resources of clients through business advisory and analysis for profitability and competitiveness. Advise top management on best financial strategies in every given situation.
Qualification Required and Experience
· Minimum qualification – 1st Degree in Business Administration (Accounting option, Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting option) / Economics / Mathematics / Statistics
· Must have a minimum of 1 year of work experience in an accounting/ auditing position
· Good financial modelling experience and grisp on Microsoft Office tools (Excel)
· Statutory understanding (Companies Act and Tax)
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Strong team player and God-fearing individual
· A Master’s degree in the relevant discipline will be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.