Account Manager for Ericsson
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing flawless transition from sales to operations.
Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to make customers and Ericsson successful.
This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Your responsibility will be to maximize customer relationships and loyalty.
- You are expected to create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
- Prior experience in customer facing role from telecom industry
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
To be successful in the role you are:
- Exceptional communications skills
- Demonstrated experience managing a large customer
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next stepshere
- For your interview preparation, here are a few“Tips & Tricks”from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overallBrand video and some insights about ourinnovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Our Covid-19 Response
Ericsson is continuously monitoring the global situation in relation to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our absolute priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, candidates, customers and partners. We are taking all precautionary measures when and where needed. These are based on the assessment of the current situation, advice from the World Health Organization, and national government directives.
In order to continue our recruitment activities and provide candidates with the safest and secure experience, we are currently undertaking interviews virtually.
Here some tips for you to excel your virtual interview during these times.
Please make sure the technology needed is installed and working in advance to your interview, (the link will be included in email). All our virtual interviews are held via Microsoft Teams or Skype. We also recommend you to test your camera & microphone in advance as well as making sure you have tested the internet connectivity.
Prepare your interview space
Whenever possible position your computer and webcam so there’s a blank wall behind you. If that’s not possible, blurring your background it is a good option on Microsoft Teams. Most of us at Ericsson are currently working from home and we understand that finding a quiet space can be challenging. Don’t stress, we are all on this journey together. You can, however, make sure to turn off the television, radio, or other noise before beginning your interview. We also recommend turning off notifications from your computer or phone.
Position yourself to win
Because you won’t have the benefit of a face-to-face connection, awareness of your body language is important to manage in a virtual interview. Sit up straight, maintain the illusion of eye contact by looking at the webcam and not at the image on your computer screen.
It is also important you dress for a virtual interview the same way you would for a face to face interview.
One of the benefits of virtual interviews is that you can have resources around you, so consider having a few note cards at hand that highlight why you’re the right person for the job.
We wish you the best for your interview and please if you are having issues to access your interview virtually please email or call your recruiting contact immediately.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.ericsson.com.