Four year Bachelor’s degree and industry work experience has equipped me with good understanding of the Labour Act 2003 (Act 651), Children’s Act 1998 (560), relevant occupational health and safety laws and practices, compensation law 1987 (PNDCL 187) and well informed about ILO conventions. Experienced professional with demonstrated history working with example sector, example sector two and example sector three since 2012.
Industrial Relations Officer
- Coordinated all content services provided by Sobiaonline.
- Served as the primary point of contact for contract interpretation.
- Provided Human Resource advice to job seekers and employers.
- Inspired and maintained a positive working relationship among staff.
- Facilitated and resolved disputes between Sobiaonline and its clients.
- Researched into trendy industrial relations issues.
- Oversaw the proper functioning of the company website and software.
- Trained field staff, and volunteers on good conflict skills.
- Successfully facilitated the formation of 65 women groups (1, 315 farmers)
- Supported 1, 315 farmers to harvest an average yield of 600kg.acre – 2013 - 2017
- Trained and supervised 10 Field Staff to identify and present 16 change stories.
- Resolved all conflicts resulting from project implementation in the field.
- Supported the administrative department in interpreting workplace regulations.
Successfully supported course lecturers to conduct literature reviews, collect primary data analyze primary data, and wrote high – quality reports on findings from September 2010 to February 2012. Further shared and enhanced my understanding of Human Resource Management, Organization Conflict Management, Research Methods, Project and Program Planning and Implementation, Development Impact Assessment, and Community Mobilization from September 2010 to February 2012.
- B.A Example, University Name, Tamale, 2010.
- WASSCE Certificate, Example SHS, Tamale, 2003.
Available Upon Request.