Free Online Study Opportunities in Australia
The Government of Australia has put in place close to hundred free online study opportunities in Australia for people across the globe with free certificates.
This post provides an update on this opportunity and a link to all the courses at the end of this page.
Join the Australian Government free online courses with free certificates and discover the wealth of educational expertise Australia has to offer.
FutureLearn is proud to partner with Australia’s leading universities and the Australian Trade and Investment Commission through the StudyAustralia.gov.au initiative to offer you free online courses designed to expand your skillset and further your career.
Australian universities have created courses designed to boost your CV, give you a flavor of an Australian learning experience, and discover which Australian university may be best for you to study with in the future.
Whatever direction you want your career – or your curiosity – to take, our courses from Australian universities have you covered. They’re designed to be 100% online, which means you can learn at your own pace alongside an international group of students.
You’ll learn using practical exercises, essays, video and audio, from leading experts in their field. There’s never been a better time to discover the depth of the Australian education system, with more than 40 Australian universities coming together to showcase their world-class online education options.
If you enroll before June 30 for the Australian Online Courses then you’ll get your course upgraded for free. ie. you can access the course materials even after you’ve finished and will receive free digital certificate upon completion.
- Teaching Students Who Have Suffered Complex Trauma by Queensland University of Technology
- Introduction to Sustainability and Development by Deakin University
- Big Data Analytics: Opportunities, Challenges and the Future by Griffith University
- Global Biosecurity for One Health by Murdoch University
- Professional Resilience: Building Skills to Thrive at Work by Deakin University
- Bullying in Schools: How Should Teachers Respond? by Queensland University of Technology
- Healthy Futures: How Can We Create the Most Effective Healthcare System? by Murdoch University
- Supporting Adolescent Learners: Social and Emotional Wellbeing by Griffith University
- Bushfires: Response, Relief and Resilience by The University of Newcastle Australia
- Leading Culturally Diverse Teams in the Workplace by Deakin University
- Health Systems Strengthening by The University of Melbourne
- Creating Apps in the Classroom by Queensland University of Technology
- The Power of Podcasting for Storytelling by University of Wollongong
- Transforming Digital Learning: Learning Design Meets Service Design by Deakin University