Australian Scholarships for Ghanaian Students – Short Courses
Good news for Ghanaian Scholars interested in Short Courses. Australian Awards short course applications are currently open for nationals from Ghana.
The scholarship is open from 1 October 2019 to 17 January 2020
Once your eligibility is already approved as a Ghanaian, you would like to cross-check the following requirements carefully before you start your application.
- Citizen of an eligible African country
- Minimum academic requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Mid-level to senior-level professional, currently employed in a relevant field
- Meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements
- Applicants must be at least 25 years and not older than 55 years by 30 June 2021
- Demonstrate a clear vision of how the knowledge gained through the scholarship will be used to improve policy, practice or reform in their home country
- Satisfactory English proficiency to enable full participation in a training course delivered in English
- Satisfy all requirements of the Australian Government for the appropriate student visa (subclass 500).